Thursday, April 15, 2010

(Election) Night Fever

It was difficult to find any news about this subject, but I have been led to believe that various election campaings are currently underway in the UK, culminating in some intense swingometer analysis on 6th May. I can just imagine the various exchanges in the nations debating houses (pubs).

Here's how the conversations aren't going (but aren't far off)...

Man in the Pub: I'll tell you this for free - it won't make any difference who gets in, the next lot'll be just the same.
Everybody Else: Why would I pay for your opinion anyway?
Man in the Pub: Look, all I'm saying is... oh hey look, some canvassers.
Red Man: We're the party of change. Vote for change.
Blue Man: We're the party of change. Vote for change.
Yellow Man: We're the party of change. Vote for change.
Man in the Pub: But what if I don't want things to change?
Any Elected Government: Get back to your work, prole.

No comments:

Post a Comment